skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Contain yourself. I will compress what I am too.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
this took all day. bloody internet.
I slept longer than expected, and woke up at an appropriate hour. this calls for a play list.
sorry sister, some things will remain in the vault for a little longer.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Crew
Alfie
Alyse
Aubrey
Emma
Hallie
Jayda
Jules
Luce
Spencer
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(10)
recovery discovery.
embrace, express. submission success.
disbelief relief. also, intermission for rooroo.
notations have been duly noted by the press.
afternoon aftermath.
this took all day. bloody internet.
heavily erraneous.
daily ramblings which will die down soon. my famil...
Kangarilla Road is all the woman I need.
life is too short to be an open book.