skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Contain yourself. I will compress what I am too.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
and the sun will rise tomorrow.
whether i want it to or not.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Crew
Alfie
Alyse
Aubrey
Emma
Hallie
Jayda
Jules
Luce
Spencer
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(14)
whoa.
unbelieveable.
i'm running on couple day delay.
sticky tube
let's start this blog over.
and the sun will rise tomorrow.
where the fuck am i?
Is it a sin? Is it a crime?Loving you dear like I ...
running (out).
i'm tired.
fuck.
i'm a nomad now.
it comes and it goes. it burns and it flows.
saline saltines.
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)